Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pass it on Liebster Blog Award!!


Joy at A Vintage Green nominated me for a Liebster
Blog Award!
Thanks so much Joy! It's really fun to be nominated!!!

The "Liebster Blog" award it given to up coming
bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

"Liebster" is German and means sweetest. kindest,
 nicest, beloved, loveliest, cutest...

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment
    on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the
    love too!

Part of the fun is picking the blogs to pass the love
along to!

In no particular order, here are some blogs I've 
nominated: 

Monkey Box (143 followers)
A Sentimental Life (184 followers)
Protector of Vintage (109 followers)
Thrifty Vintage Kitchen (18 followers)
Gramma's In The Kitchen (135 followers)
Kitschy Vintage (65 followers)
Smile, Wink, Nod (24 followers)
Junk Stuff Treasures (19 followers)
I Love Collecting (90 followers)
Mom Wald's Place (118 followers)
Helen and Her Daughters (27 followers)
You can pick as may blogs as you want to pass on.
I could have added three times as many-because I
LOVE so many blogs!!!
Its a good way to find new blogs to read and to have
other blogs find you.
Check out these blogs and pass on the love!

Thanks so much to Joy from A Vintage Green-you
really made my day!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome. Its sure a nice way to find some new blogging friends.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating my blog, "thrifty vintage kitchen!" You REALLY made my day and I am so excited!!!!!! :) Also, congrats on someone nominating you!!!! You really have my favorite vintage-y blog! :)

    ReplyDelete