Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Most Awesome Thank You Gift!

Do you remember a couple of months ago when I went to help my friend Bonnie with her Uncle's estate sale? I didn't do much, just drove out and gave her some advice on what to price stuff at, how to put it out, you know, stuff like that.

Today, she drove up in our driveway just after we pulled in from getting groceries. She jumped out of her car and handed me a grocery bag full of vintage tablecloths! I couldn't help but squeal in delight! They were her grandmother's and she gave them to me as a thank-you gift for helping her with the sale!

I am so blessed! After a really hard and tough week at work-these lovelies made me forget it all!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice gift -- she sounds like a thoughtful friend!

    ReplyDelete