Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Look What I Got!!

This morning, my dear friend Anne (otherwise known throughout my blog as "Auntie"-because of her blog "Thoughts from the Chicken's Auntie") came to work and brought me a super FUN birthday present!

LOOK!

Aren't they COOL!?!?! I LOVE them!!!

I also noted that I've really milked this birthday thing for quite a few days! Lunch on Thursday with the girls from work, a super fun morning of thrifting and lunch with my sister-in-law on Friday, flowers from my boss and my parents delivered to me at work on Friday,my actual birthday and a banana cream pie (thanks Eric!) on Saturday, all kinds of birthday wishes coming through all day Saturday and Sunday on facebook and on my phone, and these beauties today! What fun! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and relatives!! Thank you everyone!!

1 comment: