Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Step Closer...aaaaackkkkk!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement on my last post! I can't tell you how much they meant!! I think I am one step closer to finally selling some of the junk treasures,that I've been hoarding collecting at all of the estate sales and garage sales that I've visited this past year.

There's a new twist in my hand wringing/should I or shouldn't I saga...the possibility of opening and sharing a booth in a local antique mall with my good friend and fellow treasure seeker Auntie! Believe it or not, this option doesn't worry me nearly as much as selling on Ebay and Etsy.

Auntie called the mall yesterday and got prices and found out that a few booths are becoming available as of February 1st. So, today we ran over to have a look. When we got there, we found out all the small booths were already rented and there was only one booth left and it was a big one (which means it also costs more).

Just when we were wondering if that was our sign that this wasn't for us, we started talking with a worker who has a few booths there and she introduced us to a guy who has a few booths there. He must have talked with us for over a half an hour. He was a wealth of knowledge, and really gave us a LOT of good advice and tips.

So now we are crunching numbers, scanning through our junk potential inventory, and praying for wisdom. If you are a praying person, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd send up a prayer or two for us for wisdom and patience in making this decision!

Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending you tons of positive energy whatever you decide!

    You GO girl! :)

    ReplyDelete