Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ok-so this price tag thing...

...is so not working! It took me 2 days to make tags and price 49 items. Last night I switched to the pre-printed tags that I bought from the antique mall and I was able to price 55 things in about 15 minutes! The white tags aren't as cute or inviting, but they sure are a heck of a lot easier and quicker!!!

I'm off to clean and price more junk beautiful treasures for the booth before I have to leave for my volleyball match tonight! February 1 can't get here soon enough!! I'm ready for my house to get back to normal!

Last Friday while Auntie and I were out at a couple of estate sales, she found two wooden shelving units for FREEEEEE! Sorry about the quality of the pictures-I've misplaced my camera. Not surprising though with how torn up my house is will all this stuff all over the place!


They both have giant plastic zipper bags stapled to them for some reason...

Over the weekend, Kevin and I went to Lowe's and got some wood to make some more cases, and then a couple of weeks ago I got a small oak bookcase at a thrift store for $8-so we are well on our way to having or display areas all taken care of!

He made two identical cabinets with differing shelf heights.


The two freebies are going to be painted the turquoise-ish color. The two new ones will be painted white, and the small one will stay as it is because it is solid oak. It actually looks like the top half of something-doesn't it??


No comments:

Post a Comment