Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Price Tag Options...

We've been trying to come up with ideas for our price tags for our new booth at the antique mall. Auntie has been busy working on a logo for us. I thought maybe we could use scrapbook paper in various designs (one for each month to help with rotating inventory and to coincide with seasons and holidays). If we get the paper that is white on the back, we can use a rubber stamp with our logo.

This is what I was thinking...



I thought this would be a fun color/design for February/Valentine's Day. What do you think? Do you think it will end up being too much work? I bought black thread, thinking it would go with just about anything, and it was a step up from the white thread that all of the generic tags that everyone else uses has.

I got 35 tags out of one sheet of scrapbook paper. I moved the hole for the string in a little further than I wanted, because I thought it would give it a little bit more stability and would be less likely to rip or tear.

I already have tons of scrapbook paper in all kinds of designs/colors and patterns so it wouldn't end up being any more expense-just more time to do it this way rather than buying the pre-made white generic ones at the mall.

With all of the options out there for scrapbook paper-I think the possibilities are endless!


 What do you think? What do you do for your tags?

2 comments:

  1. Those tags are really cute!

    I think the color coding is a good idea. One color every month would help with inventory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do tags like that for shows.People love them and I often get comments about how nice they are.That said, it gets VERY time consuming especially if you try to add descriptive verbage as well.

    ReplyDelete