Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

A Late Start...

I wasn't going to go to any sales this morning...it kind of seems crazy to go to more sales, when you are trying to get rid of all of your excess in your own sale next weekend, but the thrill of the hunt has way too much pull!




Both soon to be painted...maybe a bright shiny turquoise?

I didn't leave the house until 10, and I visited sales that started yesterday, so I wasn't expecting much. I found a few things that I couldn't live without, and checked out a grand opening of our new Big Lots store. We've had one for probably 20 years, but the building it was in was run down and getting nasty. They moved a couple miles down the road to a newer, bigger building.

I found these..be very careful, they are very addicting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment