Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Michigan Antiques Festival at Davisburg

Today was the first ever Antiques Festival at Davisburg. Like the Midland festival, but smaller and half as far away. It was rainy, cold and muddy-but sooooo worth it! We got there just as it was opening and got a great parking spot. It was raining pretty hard while we were driving, but stopped just as we were parking. It held off until we got back in the car to leave. Awesome timing-huh?


Green light = Go ahead and buy whatever you want!!!

 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this corner cabinet!

 Cloth covers on vintage wood ironing boards.

 Another fun idea!

I know I always complain about people not taking the time to fold or display quilts in a way that shows their value, but I have to say...I saw this one from a long distance away, and couldn't wait to check it out! Too bad it was wayyy out of my price range.

Granny cart all ready to be filled up! We DID fill it up, but I forgot to take a picture before we loaded it all into the car.

Three Pyrex casseroles, a Hazel Atlas clown glass and kettle corn! The tablecloth was tagged as a "cutter" because of shadows (stains) and it was priced as a cutter. The seller asked me if I knew what a cutter is...I DO know what a cutter is, but I don't think she does-no holes, and two very faint stains, still has the Wilendur tag!

This bracelet is made from spoons! I LOVE it!

The mud goes all the way up to just behind my knees! I still haven't gotten warm, but and my shoes will never be the same-but it was WORTH IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going through my blog roll this morning and it seems like everybody has found Pyrex this weekend! Yay!! Love all the pieces you found. Glad you had a good time.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to go to Davisburg with you! I see that you took pictures -- I didn't take ANY (probably because I was so busy buying!)

    ReplyDelete