Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Quick Trip to Maumee

This morning Auntie and I took off for a quick trip to the Maumee Antique Mall. We originally had plans to do the M15 Sale, but with the way the weather was looking and the way the ads were looking, we were afraid we'd do a ton of driving and end up getting skunked.

I'm glad we chose Maumee! We had a lot of FUN and we saw and got some great things!

 I fell in love with this little dresser! I might try this color on one of the dressers I have.


 Look at how fun and full the booths are at  Maumee?

 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cabinet!! I think Mr BHTS might be getting a new project!

 These things came home with me. Pretty random-huh? A lovely chenille bedspread, a couple hankies, a dogwood table runner, a set of Riviera shakers and a couple of old comic books.

I was tempted to get this rolling pin, but then I thought Mr BHTS could make one on his lathe...he's looking for some projects now that the weather is warming up. 

Tomorrow we are going to the 1st ever Davisburg Antiques Festival. I hope to have lots of pictures, great finds and fun times to write about. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore chenille bedspreads! Glad to see you found some good stuff :-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete