Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day One...Whew!!!

It started off really, really slow this morning. I was starting to kick myself for cheaping out on buying a newspaper ad, but things started picking up, and before I knew it, it was noon and then it was 4:00 and time to close for the day!

We had tons of shoppers after our slow start, and we sold a ton of stuff. It was fun chatting with people-when I could hear them! I feel the starting of another ear infection (I have a chronic history of ear infections since I was very little), so I am having trouble hearing as well as it hurts like crazy! I felt bad asking a bunch of people to repeat what they said, and I'm betting I missed some things other people said.

I'm hoping no one was offended if I didn't answer them. I am trying to home medicate for now to avoid a doctor visit, but so far it's not working. The worst part is, I'll probably end up at the urgent care where they misdiagnosed it last fall and I ended up with a perforated ear drum. My regular doctor is always so booked up that you can never get in any more.

O.K....here are some pictures, see if you can guess what is gone...










No comments:

Post a Comment