Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Would You Buy it Wednesday...Kinda Scary!

When I saw this today at a garage sale, I just had to take a quick snap of it! Would you buy it? It was $45...It's "very old" (or so I'm told) and it's made from paper mache. It was worn in parades "back in the day".


I am linking up to Stephanie at Junker Newbie for "Would You Buy It Wednesday". What do you think? Would you buy it??? Did I buy it??

Go on over to her blog and check out all of the fun things everyone else has been finding-maybe even post your own! While you're there, don't forget to "like" my post please!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's too scary for me (and the price is scary, too). I think clowns are a little creepy -- I definitely wouldn't have bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary. I get a little freaky about something like this. Nope wouldn't have taken it even for free. Ha.
    Karen G

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's scary. Good for a halloween prop though, and as long as it was outside! HA ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, not for me! One of those things though that you watch and see if anyone else picks it up, because you wonder what kinda person would have this in their home?

    ReplyDelete